If I told you that your girlfriend/boyfriend/mom is a stripper, what your reactions? In this funny sexy pranks, 3 guy have attend some survey on the sex magazine photo guess, and they have been pranks by their girlfriend.

Two of the guy shocked, when the editor of magazine said that the picture of his girlfriends is a stripper. The other one was prank by his mom which is kindergarten teacher, not a stripper.

That last guy made me laugh so hard that I cried! That is a horrible prank, and it's so darn hilarious. Poor guy, "That's my MOM!" He totally freaked out. But he tore up the picture to shield his Mom's image so at least he loves his Mom right?

I bet this is the best pranks video ever.

Did you find this video interesting? If yes, why don't you subscribe to my feed, so you don't missed another funny videos updates. [Subscribe here]

0 comments here

Related Posts with Thumbnails